CPI Service Plus Program Features
- Free replacement parts and installation on your CPI security system for normal wear-and-tear or equipment malfunctions.
- Free quality control inspection on any attempted burglary or fire emergency at customer request.
CPI Service Plus Program Rules:
- Service Plus does not cover batteries, acts of God, willful damage or damages occurring from incidents including (but not limited to): fire, vandalism, flooding, or other events that CPI could not prevent. (i.e. Lightning or storm damage, which is typically covered by homeowners insurance).
- Service Plus does not cover equipment relocation or installation relating to customer renovations, re-models or changes to the home. These are subject to Time and Material billing.
- Additional equipment may be added for current product pricing and $50 per site visit.
- In order to receive service your account must be current with no outstanding balances. Non-emergency repairs are scheduled during normal business hours (Monday through Thursday 8AM – 9PM and Friday and Saturday 8AM – 5PM). Emergency repairs not completed during normal service hours are subject to an extra charge ($75 for Service Plus customers, $150 for non-Service Plus).
- This program will be billed in conjunction with your monitoring rate and is subject to monitoring agreement terms.
- Service Plus does NOT cover video cameras, routers, video servers, thermostats, lamp or appliance modules, or any equipment offered in either the video or energy management lines. These are covered by a 1 year limited parts and labor warranty. Service calls are charged at standard Time & Materials rate afterwards.
- Should you cancel Service Plus, you cannot add it back later.
- Service Plus is subject to change without notice, including prices, liabilities and rules.