Customer Care

Help Center

What do I do if I am fined by the police department?

CPI Security -

You will need to pay the fine issued to you by your local jurisdiction.  If the false alarm is due to an equipment malfunction, it may be covered under CPI’s false alarm guarantee and you will be reimbursed through monthly monitoring credit.  Please contact the Customer Care department at 800-948-7133 for more information.

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request